Sunday, April 13, 2014

Gill Betta Fish Carving


An advantage of not planning an event this year is carving based on my whims.  I have had a Betta fish for years and years.  Not the same fish but I have a small tank in the kitchen and have had a Betta Fish living inside for as long as I can remember.  I think I am sort of a Betta Fish whisperer because most of my fish have lived for over 3 years each.  In Betta Fish terms that is a long time.  Alex and I discovered pretty early on that when we would need to bring home a new Betta Fish after having one travel to the fish tank in the sky that we would forget the new fishes name so we started naming them all Gill.  The name is in honor of the Goldfish in the movie What About Bob.  This carving is in honor of my current Betta Gill.  And the snails in Gill's tank are all named Gary after Sponge Bob's pet snail Gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails