Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Snow White of the Sea LTC




Snow White of the Sea is the second princess mermaid that I have carved and am in the process of creating LTC's for.  I did not want the cards to mirror Cinderella of the Sea though.  I stamped Snow White and embossed the image.  Colored with my Copic Markers and trimmed.  I used two store purchased stamps to decorate the background.  Snow White was then mounted to the card with double sided mounting tape to give her a little lift.  I also added a bit of color to the mermaid tail in the background and added Stickles glitter glue to both the background fins and Snow Whites fin.  Although the card's assembly is simple the steps are a little time consuming with so much coloring.  One card completed tonight and 11 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails