Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Other Side of Wonderland Daily Kelly Card Challenge




If all seems a bit quiet in the Letterboxing department on my end it's due to a daily challenge I stared with myself on December 1st.  I have challenged myself to create 12 different holiday themed card's using one primary set of stamps.  It's the 12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations.  All cards feature stamps from the Fiskars - Winter Wishes set.  The cards have been taking up my carving and letterboxing time lately.

Since the cards are not Letterbox related they have all been posted on my Art blog - The Other Side of Wonderland.  Feel free to hop on over to see my progress.  Today is day 10 in the challenge.  I have also been posting the cards on Facebook.  You are welcome to friend me and see the posts as they materialize each evening.  I can't promise I share anything prolific in my Facebook account but if you like to share smiles and see Raisin and Jay in action it's a good place to drop by for a shout out.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails